Pinacoteca di Brera
Via Brera, 28
The Pinacoteca di Brera is open according to the following timetable:
• Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday: 8.30am-7.15pm (last entrance at 6pm)
Closed: every Monday – January 1st – May 1st* – December 25th
Next Holidays hours:
• Easter, April 17th: 8.30am – 7.15pm (last entrance 6.00pm);
• Easter Monday, April 18th: 8.30am – 1.30pm (last entrance slot 12.15pm -12.30pm);
• April 25th: 8:30am – 1:30pm (last entrance slot 12.15pm -12.30pm);
• *May 1st: 9:30am – 5:00pm (last entrance slot 3:45pm – 4:00pm).
Reservations are required on BreraBooking.org
WE HAVE WORKED
TO WELCOME YOU
Here is what we have prepared
for you following
the ministerial provisions:
The entrance is allowed only with online reservation
NO GREEN PASS
Enhanced green pass and basic green pass are no longer required.
The use of surgical masks is mandatory (FFP2 masks not required).
Disinfectant gel dispensers have been distributed at various locations throughout the museum.
Museum security staff wear the devices provided for safe visitation.
Museum spaces are regularly sanitized.