No longer a simple ticket but a card,
a real subscription.
• € 15 Standard
• € 10 Reduced
With these 2 types of subscription, standard and reduced, you will receive the BreraCARD, a virtual nominal card that entitles you to return to the Pinacoteca an unlimited number of times for three months (always with compulsory reservation on BreraBooking. org) and one year’s access to BreraPLUS+, the online platform that enriches the museum experience with multimedia content, documentaries, special programs, concerts, premieres and more.
Purchasing will no longer be in the museum, but on brerabooking.org (reservation required), the ticket counter will give way to a help desk charged with responding to the needs of the public. To provide assistance in booking, the call center 02 72105141 is active every day from 9.00am to 6.00pm, and the email address email@example.com
Groups: max 10 people + the guide are allowed at the museum.
RADIOGUIDES at a cost of € 2 (including disposable earphones) must be used by groups of visitors during guided tours (groups of less than 3 people and those who have received authorization from the Pinacoteca di Brera are exempted from their use)
Italian and English AUDIOGUIDES are available to visitors at a cost of € 5
– Third Thursday of the month from 06:00 pm to 10:15 pm (ticket office closes at 09:30 pm), on the occasion of Brera / Music: € 3
– over 65 years (Tuesday and Wednesday): € 1
Visitors with the right to free or reduced rates, can also use them on occasions with reduced admission.
Reductions and free entrance (with valid document)
– Under 18 (under 12 must be accompanied): FREE
– EU citizens aged from 18 to 25: € 2
The reduction also applies to citizens of Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
– Families: € 10 per adult
“Families” means 1 or 2 adults + max 5 children, not necessarily consanguineous.
– People with disabilities*: FREE
* With verbal exhibition Law 104. For foreign visitors an equivalent certification is required.
If the person with disabilities needs to be accompanied, the accompanying person will also have FREE (a family member or other companion who proves his / her membership in social and health assistance services).
– Italian citizens residing abroad registered in the Registry of Italians Residing Abroad (AIRE). Registration can be demonstrated by showing the AIRE registration certificate; the identity card issued abroad to AIRE members; the passport showing residence abroad, or a substitutive declaration of certification: FREE
Students, teachers and scholars / researchers:
– Teachers from Italian state and equivalent schools (permanent or with a fixed-term contract with service certification for the current year, CLICK HERE to download the MIUR form): FREE
– Accepted forms of payment: 18app
– Teachers* and students ** of Italian universities, faculties of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, educational sciences and degree courses in literature or literary subjects with an archaeological or historical-artistic with address of the faculties of literature and philosophy (or of faculties and corresponding courses in the EU): FREE
– Teachers* and students ** of Italian fine arts academies (and corresponding EU institutions): FREE
– Students of the advanced training courses of the Schools of the Italian Ministry of Culture (Central Institute for Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, School for Mosaic Restoration): FREE
* Teachers on unpaid leave or retired cannot take advantage of the free admission.
** With a paper or virtual document that demonstrates enrollment for the current year.
– Professional licensed guides and interpreters: FREE
– Advertising and professional journalists (members of the Italian national register with payment for the current year): FREE
For foreign journalist or with different documents, gratuity is provided only if they have previously contacted/informed the Communication Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
– MiC employees: FREE
– Italian Persons with unemployment certificate: € 5
– Operators of voluntary associations working through agreements with the MiC branch offices: FREE*
– Researchers and scholars, with the authorization of the Pinacoteca and the Direzione Generale Musei: FREE*
– Inspectors and Honorary Conservators of the Italian Ministry of Culture: FREE*
– Comando Carabinieri – Unit for Protection of Cultural Heritage: FREE
* On presentation of an individual card, lasting one year and with photograph, requested to the Direzione Generale Musei for study and research reasons or for particular and motivated needs.
– Passport La Grande Brera
Who presents the passport with 5 different stamps has the right to collect a free ticket.
– Passport Born in culture
Since May 2019, the newborns at the Buzzi Hospital receive a special passport that allows them to obtain two free admissions to visit the Picture Gallery. Tickets can be used by two adults who are not necessarily parents, even in the absence of the child.