Pinacoteca di Brera
Via Brera, 28
Standard ticket € 15
Reductions € 10, € 5, € 3, € 2, € 1
Special days for all * **
– First Sunday of the month: FREE
– Third Thursday of the month from 6:00 pm to 10:15 pm (ticket office closes at 9:40 pm), on the occasion of Brera / Music: € 3
* Groups and reservations are not allowed.
** Visitors with the right to free or reduced rates, can also use them on occasions with reduced admission.
Reductions and free entrance (with valid document)
– Under 18 (under 12 must be accompanied): FREE
– EU citizens aged from 18 to 25: € 2 *
* The reduction also applies to citizens of Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
– over 65 years (Tuesday and Wednesday): € 1
– Families *: € 10 per adult
* “Families” means 1 or 2 adults + max 5 children, not necessarily consanguineous.
– People with disabilities*, plus a family member or other companion showing their membership in social and health care services: FREE
* With certified Law 104. For foreign visitors an equivalent certification is required.
Students, teachers and scholars / researchers:
Schools (courses of study between 3 and about 19 years, childhood, primary and secondary of 1st and 2nd degree)
– EU student groups (min 10, max 30, teachers included) accompanied by 2 teachers per group: FREE (with reservation required: € 10 per class; other teachers will not have the free group-ticket)
– Teachers of Italian public and private schools (permanent or temporary with service certification for the current year): FREE
– Teachers* and students ** of Italian universities, faculties of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, education sciences and degree courses in letters or literary subjects with an archeological or historical-artistic orientation in the faculties of literature and philosophy (or corresponding faculties and courses in the EU): FREE
– Teachers * and students ** of Italian fine arts academies (and corresponding EU institutions): FREE
– Students of the higher education courses of the following Ministry Schools: Istituto Centrale per il Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico: FREE
* Teachers cannot take advantage of free entrance if unpaid or retired.
** With paper or virtual document showing registration for the current year.
– Professional licensed guides and interpreters: FREE
– Advertising and professional journalists (members of the Italian national register with payment for the current year): FREE
– MiBACT employees: FREE
– Italian Persons with unemployment certificate: € 5
– Operators of voluntary associations working through agreements with the MiBACT branch offices: FREE *
– Researchers and scholars, with the authorization of the Pinacoteca: FREE*
– Inspectors and Honorary Conservators of the Ministry: FREE*
– Comando Carabinieri – Unit for Protection of Cultural Heritage: FREE*
– I.C.C.R.O.M. Members: FREE*
* On presentation of an individual card, lasting one year and with photograph, requested to the Direzione Generale Musei for study and research reasons or for particular and motivated needs.
Other / conventions / Benefits
– I.C.O.M. Members (with payment for the current year): FREE
– Amici di Brera Association and the Milanese Museums (with payment for the current year): FREE
– Lombardy Museums subscription (with payment for the current year): FREE*
* Not usable in the case of days, periods or events that differ from the normal museum tariff plan (eg. European Heritage Days).
– Temporary Card Amici di Brera
– 5xLeonardo visit at special price Cenacolo Vinciano, Museums of the Sforza Castle, Pinacoteca di Brera, Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci (until 19th April 2020).
Reservation is required
– for groups of 10 to 25 participants (standard ticket + € 2,00 booking fee per person)
– for school groups (10 € per group)
Online BOOKING and SALE of single tickets
+39 02 92 800 361
€ 5,00 (available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian)
€ 80,00 Italian-language school groups
€ 100,00 Italian-language groups
€ 120,00 other-language groups