Pinacoteca di Brera
Via Brera, 28
€ 12,00 standard tickets
€ 2,00 reduced-rate tickets (EU citizens 18-25 years old)
€ 8,00 reduced-rate tickets (visitors with a ticket from Gallerie d’Italia only)
On the spotlight
• Free entrance every first Sunday of the month, except for exhibitions requiring a separate ticket. On these first Sunday of the month the ticket booking and the admission to groups accompanied by tourist guides is denied, in order to protect the safety of the public and of works of art.
• 3 euro every third Thursday evening of the month from 6 p.m. to 10.15 p.m. (ticket office closure 9.40 p.m.)
• 1 euro on every weekend for over 65years-old and on every MIBAC’s event*.
Reservation is required
– for groups of 10 to 25 participants (€ 12,00 standard ticket + € 2,00 booking fee per person)
– for school groups (10 € per group)
Online BOOKING and SALE of single tickets
+39 02 92 800 361
€ 5,00 (available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian)
€ 80,00 school groups
€ 100,00 Italian-language groups
€ 120,00 other-language groups
Friends of Brera Temporary Card
As of March 1st, everyone who buys a ticket will be offered a temporary membership in the Friends of Brera, valid for three months. To receive the free entrance please ask the Temporary Card to the ticket office: with this free card you could visit the Gallery for free for the next 3 months. The Temporary Card is personal: each time you visit the Gallery please show your document and your Temporary Card to pick up your free ticket.
For further information please ask at the ticket office.
Reduced-rate and free admissions
FREE ADMISSION (*)
• Visitors under 18
• Groups of EU school students, accompanied by teachers (reservation compulsory)
• Eu Teachers and Students Architecture, Cultural heritage preservation, Educational science, Literature and philosophy (archaeological, historical or artistic course), Fine art academies, High school art history teachers
• Students from I.C.R., O.P.D., Scuola per il restauro del mosaico
• EU citizens with disabilities, with helper
• EU licensed tourist guides and interpreters
• EU journalists
• I.C.O.M. members
• Amici di Brera members
• The Lombard Horticultural Society members
• MiBACT employees
REDUCED-RATE ADMISSION (*)
• EU CITIZENS between 18 and 25 years
(*) Valid documentary evidence is required.