New hours and entrance rules
We have been waiting for two years.
An unthinkable and uncertain time, during which (in presence or online) your support and our commitment have never lacked.
Today, according to the latest government regulations, we can finally revise the rules of access and use of the museum.
Therefore, a new phase is inaugurated, which brings us closer to the Pinacoteca di Brera we knew before 2020, without forgetting the opportunities for improvement and growth that the pandemic has encouraged us to develop.
• From Tuesday, April 5th, the opening hours will be 8.30am-7.15pm (last entry at 6.00pm)
• The Green Pass is no longer required, neither basic nor reinforced.
• Reservations are still required (on brerabooking.org).
• Visitors are required to wear surgical masks (FFP2 optional)
• The use of thermoscanners for temperature measurement becomes optional
• The first Sundays of the month begin again with free admission, always with compulsory reservation.
Reservation remains mandatory on BreraBooking.org
Thanks for your collaboration!
You might also be interested in:
Appunti per una resistenza culturale #18
BRERA/MUSICA – Années de pèlérinage. Deuxième Année. Italie
Sposalizio, Franz Liszt