Hayez’ THE KISS on loan
Francesco Hayez’s The Kiss, along with several other works by this 19th century master, may be admired at the monographic exhibition on “Hayez” on at the Gallerie d’Italia-Piazza Scala (Milan) from 7 November 2015 to 21 February 2016.
The following works have been loaned to the exhibition:
– The Kiss;
– Portrait of Alessandro Manzoni;
– Portrait of Teresa Borri;
– Portrait of the Borri Stampa Family;
– Pietro Rossi;
– Vase of Flowers on the Window Sill in a Harem;
– Portrait of Carlo della Bianca;
– Portrait of Gioachino Rossini;
– Self-portrait aged 57;
– Doge Marin Faliero’s final moments;
– Portait of Gioachino Rossini.